Art+Object are New Zealand's leading 21st century auction house.
The website (aside from being unbelievably beautiful) is a comprehensive and searchable database of all Art+Object's historical auctions and sold lots.
Cool features include:
- Resizable images and videos to fit all screen sizes
- Small, medium and large views of lots for easy viewing
- Easy to use 'search & sort' to find relevant artists and objects
- Social media buttons for quick sharing
- An integrated email system
- All built and managed on the CMS Umbraco
bka’s solution to our brief was on two levels. One a site design that looks the part and more importantly they put an enormous amount of effort and thought into developing the architecture and flow of the site to make it easy to navigate and access information. A content rich site such as ours can be overwhelming if the architecture does not allow visitors to access information in a way that is both structured and intuitive – not an easy feat, but one the bka team achieved with great panache.ART+OBJECT
Art+Object can create email campaigns via Umbraco (the same place they update their website), allowing them to easily tag website content and generate beautiful newsletters every time.
Full reporting is available in Umbraco, including open and click rates, unsubscribes etc.