TAB: One Punt at A Million gave New Zealanders an opportunity to join in on the excitement around the Rugby World cup and gave them the possibility to win a share of one million dollars, it was the ultimate test of rugby knowledge. In little over 2 weeks, participant numbers reached an impressive figure of more than 45 000.
The good people at TAB came to BKA with the goal of generating hype and increasing interest/engagement around one of the world’s greatest sporting competitions, The Rugby World Cup.
TAB: One Punt at a Million’s website had a simple yet elegant design, making navigation through the website simple but engaging. Each section flows on naturally and intuitively, encouraging users to follow through, make and submit their picks to be in to win 1 million dollars.
Some of the key features of this exciting website were:
- Fully responsive site
- Interactive system showing the user the impact their picks will have on later rounds
- Third party email system which updates you on the results of your picks
- Progress bar to guide you through the picks process
- The ability to edit and update your picks before the competition begins
- Facebooking sharing
- Link to TAB website to make real bets
- Database growth
- Integration with TAB odds
- Personalised player dashboard showcasing players picks
- Footer including FAQ’s, Terms and Conditions, About and a link to the TAB website.
BKA are extremely proud of this piece of work and look forward to doing similar projects in the future.